Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Maple City, MI yesterday and enjoyed some doggie time with a friend and went to Horse Sports By The Bay today.
Here are pics of the labbies yesterday, this morning and this evening before I left. They are taken on a friends property. It is an amazing piece of land with endless options of walking areas and incredible views.
In total there were 11 dogs I think.... There is a Golden in the bunch.

Bunny ears!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Sully with her bell on this morning. We put them on almost all the dogs because it was early and we want to scare of any lions, tigers and bears LOL

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obie the golden started a game of chase this morning and it WAS ON!! They ran around the tree about 3 times!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh, I love these too! I wish the boys could have a day like that. :)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
How wonderful for all of them. It looks like they had so much fun. I wish Rush and Boo could experience something like that. Your kids have it made!!!:)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Great pics Kim, looks like doggie Heaven!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Those pics are just way too cool Kim. I wish we could have been there to see them in person. That area is so pretty....was up there today to pic some things upl.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
My favorites are the chase around the tree. Guaranteed to tire out the pups!
that's my favourite too! they look like they are having SO much fun chasing the goldie... it's almost like they're chasing the odd one out. Great photo's!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts