Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the purse that broke. The silver tab came off.

This is the navy blue one...I like it even better than the one I originally bought. :D

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Very nice! Wonder if I can find a bag at my Coach outlet that looks to break soon? =)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Those are both really nice Georgie but I do like the second one better.

I just bought one this past weekend at our outlet and I got it
on clearance for $50. I love it!! Its the cheapest coach I have
ever bought!! lol It's nice and big and very roomy.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
NICE! Both are great, but I agree the 2nd one is my fav!!

I really love the large hobo style ones. I want one!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Beautiful bags!!

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Melissa......just try to have it break within a month. :D I would have just exchange the broken one for the navy one but the manager said if they have the same one in the same then they do an even exchange. When she said I could get the navy one for half off....I figured, why not. I would never get one that cheap again.
I bet that silver tab breaks again...you know how you get a feeling about something?:rolleyes:

I agree with all of you. If that navy one was in the store when I first went, that is what I would have bought. :)

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Fantabulous purse! I love it. I have been meaning to go to the outlet near my place (1 hr drive) but haven't gotten around to it yet :(

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
really nice bags, i like them both, not sure if we have coach over here, never seen one.

Can I ask, you call your bag a purse and we call it a handbag, we call the smaller one in which we keep our money a purse, what do you call that??

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
You really scored with the 1/2 off Coach purse! I am so jealous. I love both of them.

Can I ask, you call your bag a purse and we call it a handbag, we call the smaller one in which we keep our money a purse, what do you call that??
Wallet or change purse :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts