Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured out how to resize my pictures!! Now...how does everyone get the pictures in the thread rather than as an attachment where you have to click to get to see the pics??

Well....here is my Bailey :) She will be 9 months old on January 3rd. These are all very recent pics taken within the last 2 weeks. Her first time in the snow which she loved, her looking miserable with the reindeer ears, she decided to sit under my feet while baking which resulted in flour all over her.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Aww what a pretty girl!

To get them in the threads, you need to have them hosted somewhere. I use Photobucket.com, which is free. You make an account and upload your pics. You can resize them, edit them, etc all on that website for free. Under each picture there will be a bunch of codes. The one you need looks something like this, without the ": ["img"]http://photobucket.com/username/picture.jpg[/"img"]

Then you copy and paste it into any box you are writing in. :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Bailey is a sweetheart. My two also like to be with me when I am in the kitchen. They are always willing to be the floor monitors in case Mama drops something from the cutting board! ;) Glad you figured out the picture posting. It took me some time at first too but gets easier with practice. (That is a suttle hint and request for more pictures!!)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Aww, what a sweetheart!

The red and white bone in the Christmas picture ... where did you get it? What's it called? Dozer has a white and green one exactly like it, but it was a gift and I have no idea where to find them. He LOVES it and I'd like to get him another one. Bailey is only 2 days younger than Dozer. Dozer will be 9 months on January 1st. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Labradorable- I actually randomly found the bone at my local grocery store. It is made by Hartz. I found their products last a long time as she has had that bone for months. I have not seen these products anywhere but the grocery store.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Labradorable- I actually randomly found the bone at my local grocery store. It is made by Hartz. I found their products last a long time as she has had that bone for months. I have not seen these products anywhere but the grocery store.
Thank you!! :D I will keep an eye out.

I've seen those in WalMart, I think and Pet Value, too. Nylabone makes something like that, called a double action chewer. It's rounded, tho, not flat.
http://www.nylabone.com/products/non...double-action/
Thank you. :) We are going to get him one of those nylabones too. Dozer is a chewer. Cybil was never interested in stuff like that, but Dozer is constantly gnawing on stuff ... a bone, a kong, his other kong, the rubbery thing he got for xmas ... gnaw, gnaw, gnaw.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.