Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will PM directions to those who asked about this place

These pictures really aren't any good, but I will post them anyway.

So this guy had that big brown dog on a long rope. It was SOOOOOOO annoying! I was waiting for one of my dogs to get clothes-lined or get his leg twisted up in it. His dog was running like crazy with the guy holding the rope and of course my dogs kept going over to him. We finally had to move to avoid this guy, I really was waiting for an injury.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I can't believe they turned that into a dog beach!!!! :) My friends and I used to go there to catch those tiny sand crabs. God, I miss that view!!! Auntie & Unk lived in one of those little white houses right on the inlet. We used to own Carlsons! :)

Great pics, thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
What beach is that? I think you said you were going to Manasquan? That looks like so much fun - I bet my guys would LOVE it!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, that's the dog beach in Manasquan on the Inlet. I can PM you directions if you are interested, let me know.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hi blacklabelias! I don't post very often, but I have an almost 2yr old yellow male "Finn"
and live on St John USVI, but we moved from Manasquan! I was looking at your pics and thinking boy that looks like the cove at the Inlet.....made me smile!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi blacklabelias! I don't post very often, but I have an almost 2yr old yellow male "Finn"
and live on St John USVI, but we moved from Manasquan! I was looking at your pics and thinking boy that looks like the cove at the Inlet.....made me smile!
I just sent you a PM. Funny you should mention St John, I am in love with that place.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts