Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The hue on this is way too green. My software can't seem to get it right. Can anyone with Photoshop take a whack at it? TIA.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
That's a tough one. I've done of two things 1) made it the same or b) I may have made it worse I'm not sure (haha)

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
A hard one, I flopped it back and forth between my HP program and my Vivitar one and came up with this, not good either:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For a professional photo (ie: $42), I think they could have done better with the hue. Oh well. Thanks.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
For a professional photo (ie: $42), I think they could have done better with the hue. Oh well. Thanks.
I would be Poed to say the least, I can do better than that with my point and shoot.

If I was a pro I'd hang my head in shame.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've since heard (since yesterday) that the photographer is losing his touch. I'm not sure if it was him or his wife in the post-production stage.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Or this:

I'm trying to get the green out of the sign but at the expense of the grass. :(

Did that "photographer" get his qualification out of a cornflake packet? :confused:

His camera was a Canon MX310 series. You'd think he could do better. ;)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He's been photographing at shows for eons. Like I said, I'm not sure if it was him or it happened during post-production.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I can do it next week at work for you, Laura.. if you can remind me and send me the original that would be helpful =) I have a huge council presentation on Wednesday, so Thursday would be ideal =)

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I wouldn't use any of Alex's photos to line my litter box. He can't shoot any dog, let alone a black one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts