Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Lord - those are awesome shots!!! They're both so beautiful. Smooches to both!!!

(you're making me want that camera!!!!)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Very dignified, indeed.
(How on earth do you keep Cricket's face fur so clean? Scamp's (lhasa) is always a disaster.)

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, Bren this camera makes Lucy look WAY better than she looks in real life, eh? you met her..you know what a googball she is.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
They are both beautiful !! One is serious, and the other is goofy !

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
They are both SO beautiful! And I agree, that is a great camera! ;D You get some of the best shots!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
awww Lucy, that's a great picture. I saw two karn terriors yesterday and thought of crickett.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
mollyrock said:
yeah, Bren this camera makes Lucy look WAY better than she looks in real life, eh? you met her..you know what a googball she is.
No way!!!!!! Lucy is beautiful - and yes, a googball!!!

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
Great shots, Molly.
I love Lucy's serious face. :D
Cricket is a stitch!

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I did play around with the brightness and contrast and color balance in photoshop on the first one.
It is a Nikon D40 with a 55-200mm lens. (thanks to Sharon, I got some help picking out the camera and a quick lessonon how to use it)

I just take a helluva lot of pics and get a few good ones. I don't know what I am doing.

Nancy..Cricket has a really rough coat, so I think it kinda repels dirt...thank goodness as she is a mud monster.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
I did play around with the brightness and contrast and color balance in photoshop on the first one.
It is a Nikon D40 with a 55-200mm lens.

I just take a helluva lot of pics and get a few good ones. I don't know what I am doing.
Excellent. Thanks. I have been looking into the Nikon range. Hoping to get a new camera in the USA when I go for 10 days at the end of this month. Figure I could make a big saving.

I know what you mean about getting a lucky shot. With my old camera I could take 100 pictures and only get 2-3 that I actually liked.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts