Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help. I remember a while back someone had recommended a photo editing program to download off the internet for free. I cant remember the program. I'm looking for a program where i can edit photos. I need to create a baptism invitation and i want to put my daughter's picture as the background of the invitation. What program can i use that i can edit the photo, crop, color, etc.??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. In the program that someone had mentioned about you could turn the picture grey and then pick areas on the picture where you wanted color. Anyone know the program?

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
picasa by google is easy to use. I don't know if you can do specific color/grey areas though, that might require a program more like photoshop. but picasa is great for basics and free.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kal3idoscope said:
Try Picnik.com. If that doesn't work, I have Photoshop and can probably help throw something together very quickly! :D
Thank you for the offer :) I'm going to try the picnik first. I need to try and make a card to print on photo paper. I'm hoping it comes out ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.