Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have one?( Labby of course) I want to get one for the front of my car. But I cant seem to find what Im looking for.

Any advice on a good website?

TIA!

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
I'd also asked here for suggestions on what to put on a 7 character (#s, characters, or spaces) vanity license plate and chose the suggestion of "LAB CAB"

Works for us.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Lablovr

LuvLabs

Labsr4me

Ivealab

The list could go on 4ever...

My 68 Mustang had

Hors-ply (Horse Play) :D

Kevin

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
You can make your own front plates with whatever you want. I did with Kelly's picture once. I'll see if I can find where I had it done.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
I take it you live somewhere that doesn't require official plates both front and rear?

In TX we have to have state plates both locations on the vehicle (not the personalized plates like Laura's links). So our SUV, which is the "dog park vehicle" has TX vanity plates that say "WET LAB".

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Oh gosh - I was looking for ideas a while back, and found an older site that had pages of ideas for dog related license plates, but I can't find it now. When/if I get mine next hear, I think it's going to be "Sit Stay".

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I take it you live somewhere that doesn't require official plates both front and rear?

In TX we have to have state plates both locations on the vehicle (not the personalized plates like Laura's links). So our SUV, which is the "dog park vehicle" has TX vanity plates that say "WET LAB".

No we're in PA so just the back has to be legal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts