Just Labradors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes, that is, sometimes you just shake your head.

Girl, maybe 16 and a lady I'm guessing was Mom, walked through my area, Mom on phone, girl texting, up in front. Girl runs into shelf, Mom almost trips over her. Girl says "woops" changes direction a bit and heads off texting, Mom follows talking a mile a minute. And out my door they went, hope they have a desinated driver.:eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's really funny is I work a couple afternoons in the Work Dept, get guys with cell phones all the time. The ones who are answering real bussiness calls cut it as short as they can and apoligize after.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plus getting behind someone in a checkout line who does like that...can't hang up long enough to pay for their stuff and keep the cashier and other customers waiting....idiots.
Had one like that the other day, was in line with a friend I hadn't seen in a while, maybe 25 years older than me, well we neigher hear well, but when the other lady in line answered her phone to chit chat about last nights TV, Ray and I could not hear each other, pretty soon she gave up and said she'd call the other person later, cause it was her that couldn't hear no more.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.