Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG. I have rediscovered cooking. Once I sliced that first onion open a few days ago, I've been on a roll. Well, not exactly, but every night I've made a proper dinner for myself (way too much... dogs get leftovers the next night).

Tonight it's tuna salad that I made yesterday and maybe some tomato soup to go with. Last night it was the last of the braised pork loin I made the way I've watched Tud make it.

Could the roasted chicken and blackened little potatoes be far behind?!?

:)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Nance, do you realize what this means? You will have to cook when Tud gets home! Better have your memory-eraser handy. ;)

Seriously, I am glad you are eating decent food.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we won't tell Tud when he comes home.

I am glad you are taking care of yourself. When you are under so much stress you need to take the time to eat right and get enough rest.

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Onward and upward Nance. Tud will be very pleased when you return the favour and cook for him.

I caught, and dealt with a dead mouse a few days ago. Usuallyif I see one I am immediately standing on the chair screaming for Mum.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
That's my Nance! :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Nance! you're making us non-cookers look bad! Stop that slicing and get back to dialing!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Good for you! Glad you are taking care of you! I bet the pack is sitting at your feet waiting and hoping one of the delicious morsels you are cooking will come their way!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts