Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In just 4 short days the puppies will be ready to head out to their new homes. That was a VERY fast 8 weeks! I have not listed the pups anywhere yet, but two are already adopted. One is going to the Scranton area of PA. the other to near Boston MA. The three little black labs are still looking for a home, but should find one quickly when I post their availability.

So in no particular order, here are the pearl pups at 7 1/2 weeks.

This is one of the adopted boys. At the moment, this boys name is Kelso. He is being named after a family members lab that he will get to play with when he visits FL :)

The chocolate boy is Jocko and he will be going to Boston. Jocko and Kelso will be staying here until I deliver them on good Friday. If you look close at some of Jocko's pictures you can see his umbilical hernia. It is going to be repaired when he is neutered.

ENOUGH with the camera already. Put that thing away!

The little ********** looks just like his mommy

Does the breed standard say they are supposed to have otter tails or look like otters? :)

Puppy round-up!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very sneaky Tim ;) Who are you trying to transport? I will be meeting both new families in the Scranton area of PA. I will be taking the back roads most of the way.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Hi Joe. I forwarded all the pictures to my aunt and uncle, and of course my uncle says he wants one and my aunt is not absolutely convinced yet. I expect her opinion will prevail at least for now. Too bad, since one will be headed to Boston anyway... I will update them on the pups' status, but my guess is they're going to end up passing on this round, unfortunately. Sorry, I was so sure this was going to work out.

The pups all look great, BTW. You've done another incredible job.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
My husband would soooo want the little black one. I emailed him the pic.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Joe Maringo said:
Very sneaky Tim ;) Who are you trying to transport? I will be meeting both new families in the Scranton area of PA. I will be taking the back roads most of the way.
;DLOL! No Joe not at all! Seriously I just wanted to say hi face to face. :angel:
Tim

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
But Joe, now that you have put that thought in my head, I could probably find someone that needs a ride. :-X Just kidding.
Tim ;)

·
Registered
995 Posts
Great pictures! When does Pearl leave for her new home?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
God they are soooo super cute.....i want them all ...LOL.....

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
They're so frigging cute. :D They look like they're thriving. Congratulations on a job well done.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh man! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Ooooo, that little blonde one looks just like Angus! Just like him I'm telling you! ;D

Joe, they are SWEET! I am so glad to hear they are all finding good homes.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
It's been so great to see these pups grow up & what a bunch of cuties they still are!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts