Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vic and I were having pizza last night for dinner. The boyz get a few of the pizza bones, and only when we're done eating.

The boyz jostle for position between us... Ollie always sits next to Vic, and Henery always sits next to me but their eyes dart back and forth between our plates.

Sometimes with big dramatic sighs, they slide into downs.
HENERY: Come on, Momma... give up the goods!!

The Brudders Goob!!! :D

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Is Hen's wet ear the result of a bit of his brother's goob?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
LOL, pizza bones is the bestest treat evah!!!! Bucky sits next to Bobby at every meal. Lately he has started a slight whimper whine to go along with tapping on Bobby's leg to remind him he is waiting or resting his chin on his knee.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
LOL ... that's too cute! Dozer doesn't know what it looks like when we eat. He only knows that later there are often left over veggies in his dish.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Great shots!!!!!!!!!

Now I want pizza.....

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I don´t see drooling, they are not trying that hard.

Poor Henery always has an ear full of slobber... spray his ears with bitter apple to see if Ollie stops muching them LOL

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
They sure have the starving look down to a science.

·
Registered
17 Posts
LOL Oscar sits there just like that too :smile: but he only does it when I have marmite on toast!

·
Registered
973 Posts
I just love the brudders goob. I think having two labs is fun, a challenge, but fun.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Great shots. I love how focused they are. CJ LOVES pizza bones. SU always eats his, though. I share, unless it's Papa Gino's pizza. Then it's tough to share, but CJ will get one...

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I know that look in the second picture all too well. I sure hope they enjoyed their loot! :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts