Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about the credit check thread did you know that you cannot get a US Passport if you owe back child support? A woman I work with was applying for Passports for herself and her SO, he was denied because he was behind on his child support. I think it's a great thing. It helps to keep people from skipping out. They were just going on vacation but forunatley for him he could use his DL and BC to go to the Bahamas still. He is screwed now.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Ontario just recently started a website of Deadbeat parents - not all of them are are on it but there is enough for people to call in information if they know you. I've never been to the site.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They take their license away? Wow, that must hurt. I wonder how they get to work to pay the child support? The bus I imagine?

Just so everyone is clear I would never stick up for/date/befriend a dead beat Dad.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Good! I hate men who do not live up to their responsibilities.

·
Registered
634 Posts
We need to be like that here in the UK... if that happened here he would have got his passport and a pat on back and and a nice incentive ££££ because poor him something must of made him unhappy... ::) ::)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts