Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i am getting impatient. I have someone on my street that isn't a friend. It has been parked in the same spot, an open spot, for FOUR!!! days. The signs havn't changed once. I have Kim parked in a red spot and that sign has only changed once yesterday to black. WTH?

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Want me to come over with my tow truck and tow them away? LOL I nailed one person three times on a street. It took me two days to ticket all three of her cars. She's prolly wondering who I am and I why ticketed her. Gosh, I love my tow truck. LOL

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I've got my eye on someone now. They're parked illegally and the sign in front of them says Green Cars. My tow truck is green so I won't be illegal when I park there to tow them away. LOL Hopefully they're still there in 30 minutes when I can move the stupid tow truck.

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Feel free to ticket me when you need to. I play every now and then and then go for several days and don't move them at all. I'm getting bored with F/B apps.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
It's tough being Gemini, eh Sandy? I just plowed under more crops and only the tow truck matters to me right now on PW. I'm extremely bored with both.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Now I have to wait 6 hours before I can move the tow truck again. Takes all the fun out of it. :(

G

·
labby said:
Now I have to wait 6 hours before I can move the tow truck again. Takes all the fun out of it. :(
I'll tow you once I get mine...just let me know where you are :laugh: I'm almost there :whistle:

G

·
IzzyLucyWillie said:
labby said:
that's why I like it when someone tickets by tow truck then I can move sooner!
I'm gonna ticket you if I see you :laugh: Just to help you out, yeah, that's it...to help you out :whistle:

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
labby said:
Are you still speaking to me? I think I got you twice didn't I? At least you haven't de-friended me. ;)

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
labby said:
IzzyLucyWillie said:
labby said:
Are you still speaking to me? I think I got you twice didn't I? At least you haven't de-friended me. ;)
I really don't mind the tickets with a tow truck. I figure they are worth it. No I haven't de-friended you over a silly game. WHO would be that SILLY? :whistle:
If I park illegally I expect a ticket.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
If you can find me now, you can ticket me as soon as I'm illegal. I want to move my tow truck. LOL

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need a tow truck. Here's why. My friend that is currently parked on my street, yellow car. Well a few weeks ago she ticketed my hubby and I told her that i would never ticket someone that is like my family (we grew up together). Well she keeps parking illegally. Can someone tow her? and shhhhhhhhhh don't say anything to her, I want to see how she reacts. LOL

1 - 20 of 28 Posts