Just Labradors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Oh my, that one with the beaters reminds me of when I was about 6 and while trying to grab a lick of cake batter while my mom wasn't looking, the beaters turned on, caught my long hair and zoomed all the way to the top of my head until the amount of hair made them stop moving.

We couldn't unwind the hair and had to cut it all off.

If that happened now, it'd be all over the internet and child protective services would be knocking on the door.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Oh my, that one with the beaters reminds me of when I was about 6 and while trying to grab a lick of cake batter while my mom wasn't looking, the beaters turned on, caught my long hair and zoomed all the way to the top of my head until the amount of hair made them stop moving.

We couldn't unwind the hair and had to cut it all off.

If that happened now, it'd be all over the internet and child protective services would be knocking on the door.
Anyone remember Whizzers? They were basically tops made out of plastic, that you've rev up by scooting them on the floor and then setting them to spin.

Good friend of mine set one really whirring.... and then jammed it in his sister's long locks.

FRTZRTZTZT.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Someone'e been to the Glenn School of Toddlerly Discipline!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
The one with the kid in the backseat of the car? No way, no parent can be that stupid.

Can they?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts