Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"To the owner of the brown buick lic plate number ........ YOU need to roll down the windows in your car for your dog!!!"

Temp outside was 95 heat index was 110!!!

Friggin idiot!! :mad:

I did not see this car but I would have walked to the customer service desk and requested them to annouce it like some other nice caring person had.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
why didn't you call the police? Here there is a huge fine for leaving an animal in a car.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Maybe the car was running with the AC on? I've seen that before, you can barely hear the engine.

I hope that was the case anyway.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Found a 2 year old left in a car at Target once. Asleep in car seat and it was 87F. Called 911 told them I was going to get my tire iron and smash a window if the cops or fire department didn't arrive quickly or if child started to look worse...she had sweat rolling off of her. Fire department smashed the window and cops arrested the mom for child endangerment.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found a 2 year old left in a car at Target once. Asleep in car seat and it was 87F. Called 911 told them I was going to get my tire iron and smash a window if the cops or fire department didn't arrive quickly or if child started to look worse...she had sweat rolling off of her. Fire department smashed the window and cops arrested the mom for child endangerment.
:eek: Glad she got arrested!!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Thank you for doing that, you surely saved that child's life!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts