Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GAWD in heaven! What a hard headed boy Flynn is! SO strong willed! Very much like Paddy but without one shred of the dignity or nobility attached.

Paddy was graceful about his arrogance... Flynn just flaunts it about.
Paddy had purpose to his close-mindedness... Flynn disobeys just because.
Paddy was a natural, quiet leader of dogs... Flynn flits around hoping some dog will think he is greatness itself. With a grin on his face. And tail wagging.
Paddy was responsive (not always compliant) to the spoken word... Flynn thinks words are stoopid.

Good thing he is so beautiful and such a good and loving dog in the morning.

What an outlaw!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Ah Nance, sounds like Our Man Flynn has been a bit of a devil lately. But that devil-may-care attitude is such an integral part of his charm. ;)

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
His qualities are what makes him unique Nance. They are part of his charm. That "devil may care" attitude makes him so sweet & endearing. :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
(((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))for Flynn. Nance, you just have to love them for who they are. Just like with people!!!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Flynn sounds like a total character, and I'm willing to bet that when it comes right down to it, you wouldn't trade any part of him, for anything!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I would like to meet this Flynn-dog someday. I suspect I would fall head over heels in love...

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
What did your rogue extraordinaire do now?

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Nance if it weren't for characters like Flynn..., the world would be

a very boring place and those noble boys who went before them wouldn't

look anywhere near as noble if they were any different...you gotta

love 'um...warts an' all!~:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts