Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Nope, I'm doing the same thing...and studying. I was a genius and offered to move out as soon as finals are over so I could get some rent money back. That's making things a little hairy right now.

B

·
0 Posts
Nick said:
Nope, I'm doing the same thing...and studying. I was a genius and offered to move out as soon as finals are over so I could get some rent money back. That's making things a little hairy right now.
I'll see you that and raise you packing and moving DURING finals. *smacks forehead* No one ever said I was the brightest bulb in the box.

Umm...Katherine I think you're on your own. I'd love to help but I can't find my packing tape, sharpie, or even my own clothes right now. I'm not even sure what my name is at this point. :eek:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well dangit guys.

And Nick/Leah, if it makes you feel better, I've had to deal with this moving during finals thing all 4 years of college. It's gotten OLD! Thank God this is the last time.

I have to say- I'd totally rather be a Dweckette in WDW!

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
BudGirl8 said:
Nick said:
I'll see you that and raise you packing and moving DURING finals. *smacks forehead* No one ever said I was the brightest bulb in the box.

Umm...Katherine I think you're on your own. I'd love to help but I can't find my packing tape, sharpie, or even my own clothes right now. I'm not even sure what my name is at this point. :eek:
I fold. :D

I don't move out until the Sunday after my last final (which is the Friday before). I'll probably do the bulk of my packing that Friday afternoon and Saturday. Saturday sounds like a good day to celebrate Cinco de Mayo and the Derby by alternating drinks of mint juleps and Coronas while packing.

J

·
0 Posts
Add me to the list who needs packers. A 4 kids household with no SU. SU wont be back until June, 4 days before we close. I have to pack this 4 bedroom house all myself. :eek:

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I'll pack for you if you come to my house, pack my stuff, the dogs stuff, load up the car, and figure out how 3 people and two labs are going to fit in the suv :p

i can't get the suv barrier up so if you could do that it would be a definite plus cause if not it's going to be tough fitting all the luggage in ;)

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Janna and Boomer said:
Man...I just need to go south! Heck, if I have to pack while I'm there, so be it. ;D Anyone want to fly me down there??
Sure, why not? What time can you leave tomorrow morning?? Might want to lay off the 'ritas- don't want that hangover. ;) Anyways, you should probably be here ASAP...we have to be completely packed by tomorrow night and my room is still...yes, well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts