Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
remember that??

I had called on Tuesday evening leaving a message for our doctor, because I wanted Cameron seen. The earliest they could get us in was this morning.

Now he has pneumonia. :(

We've never dealt with pneumonia. I no likey. :(

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
The one thing I liked about our giant many doctors pediatrician was that they could always see us the same day for sick visits. I'm sorry your son had to wait!

He'll bounce back pretty quickly after a day or 2 of meds. Hope he feels better quick!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Lots of rest, take the meds. I've had it five times, and if you follow the doctor's orders, he'll be fine.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh no, Aim. :( How they heck did that come about so quickly? I don't even know what causes it...isn't it just like a really bad cold?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Oy.

Stock up on the DVDs, camp him out on the sofa, and ride it thru.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Mmmm, how about a nice big batch of homemade chicken noodle soup? :)

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish the little turkey liked chicken noodle soup!!!

HE had to have a chest X-ray this morning and was scared silly. He is very cute when he is scared. But he was brave and made it through. ;)

And normally we have no problem getting into our doctors office. I can usually get an appointment same day. There must be a lot of stuff going around for it to be so booked right now. And I almost canceled the appointment because he seemed to be doing so much better yesterday- hardly any coughing. He has not run a fever at all. This is all a secondary infection from the fifth disease he had.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Awwww, poor little guy. The antibiotics and cough suppressants will really help him, though. Denny had pneumonia late last year and it was tough.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Awww....poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon. Sending good thoughts that this passes quickly, Noah and Brennan both had pneumonia last year and it wasnt fun.

Hugs,

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Hope he gets better soon. Glad you called the Dr., but sorry it took so long to get in to see him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts