Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I petsitted my brother´s dog for the weekend. She and Misha lived together for over 2 months when my brother moved back to Mexico, but after Myja went back to her family, they had a reunion at my brother´s that ended in a fight (***** fight), so I hadn´t gotten them together since.

Fortunately everything went fine, I followed Cesar Millan´s advice of taking the 3 dogs for a walk as soon as they met, so there wouldn´t be territorial issues. Fortunately the visitor acted submissive towards Misha, and she was accepted. Homer was a delight from the start, always friendly to the new gal and inviting her to play. Even Misha was very playful later but the poor golden was a little overwhelmed by my two´s exhuberance...

I was going to take them for a swim on sunday morning at a small lake but unfortunately the weather was very crapy

Meet Myja ...

This one I´m going to sell it to my brother...

The gang just having a good time, sniffing around

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
What a lovely crew, sounds like all 3 had fun!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She´s very sweet and fell in love with me when he stayed with us for 2 months a couple years ago. Now everytime I visit my brother she runs to the car and waits for me to open the gate... she wants to come with me... and while I´m at his house she velcroe´s to me...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts