Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should we buy them larger screen computers - or - a ticket home, permanently?

This is one of their THREE DAY WORK WEEKS that we all pay for. I am ready to start from the beginning by voting out all elected officials and not letting any of them stay in office for more than two terms. No more lifelong healthcare, retirement, voting in their own pay raises, taking perks on our taxes, etc.

House Minority Leader Lawrence F. Cafero Jr. , R-Norwalk, pictured standing, far right, speaks while colleagues Rep. Barbara Lambert, D-Milford and Rep. Jack F. Hennessy, D-Bridgeport, play solitaire Monday night as the House convened to vote on a new budget. (AP)

The guy sitting in the row in front of these two.... he's on Facebook, and the guy behind Hennessy is checking out the baseball scores.

These are the folks that couldn't get the budget out by Oct. 1, and are about to control your health care, cap and trade, and the list goes on....

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
They should have content blocking software on there so that can't go on non-work related sites. The rest of us have to deal with that. This is disgraceful.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Oh don't worry, someone will chime in and tell us why that's OK. Where's Mape when we need him.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Oh don't worry, someone will chime in and tell us why that's OK. Where's Mape when we need him.
On a date with your sister. More later.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I would rather see them playing solitare than f-ing more stuff up.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Hey, Rep Hennessy: Red four on black five, swifty....

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I'm just disappointed none of them had JL up on screen. Who'd complain then?
You're right, the computer in the row behind them looks like it has ESPN or some other sports site up. No one complained about that.

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Glad it wasn't congress and just idiot Republican Connecticut representative.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts