Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
So do mine. I'm just hoping we get some snow later to cover it up. It took me 20 minutes to get the ice off of my jeep this morning so I could drive to work. There are sirens blowing everywhere.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
did the kids get a snow day?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Here, too. Poor dogs didn't get their a.m. walk. We could barely get out the front door without risking our lives.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kelli said:
2 hr delay.

jzgrlduff said:
Here, too. Poor dogs didn't get their a.m. walk. We could barely get out the front door without risking our lives.
I had Wes out and we CREPT through the neighborhood. I kept warning him: "Pull me, dog, and die!"

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
dweck said:
kelli said:
2 hr delay.

jzgrlduff said:
I had Wes out and we CREPT through the neighborhood. I kept warning him: "Pull me, dog, and die!"
Lol - see my comments in the broken arm thread - touche !

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
you need to threaten with "the beats" with your best italian accent (and fist shaking).. that's what the kids get when we're 45 minutes into bitey face and i want to kill myself.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You brave man, Grosshoppa.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
That's what it looked like here!!

Now the temps are coming up so hopefully it doesn't stay that way.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jzgrlduff said:
You brave man, Grosshoppa.
Wes' bathroom routine demands it. He won't go w/out a walk.

And...

There's something about grosshoppa that appeals to me in a kind of tears-in-my-ass fashion.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
We had ice here too and our schools are closed. It seems to have turned to rain so everything is turning to a brown slushy mess.

And once again I give thanks for our fenced in yard...

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Lots of ice here. I just got home from work. Spent all my time with an ice scrapper doing the church walls and steps. We have a corner lot and extra wide walks. I can't feel my arms! I HATE WINTER.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts