Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know what you guys think of it

www.seawolflabs.com

We hired Laura(Labby) to do it for us and I think she did an awesome job. She makes it so easy to put together and she does all the work! lol Cant go wrong with that deal.

Anyway, we arent breeders right now but it is something I have always been interested in and might pursue someday so I wanted a nice site. What do you think? Did I forget anything you can think of?

Thanks! :D Never had a website before so this is exciting!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
I love it!!!!!

I would like to hereby be the first to place myself on the waiting list for an Aidan puppy...whenever he choses to lend his sperm to a lovely lady :p

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
I LOVE it! It looks terrific! :)

I really like your kennel name, is there any significance to the name? :)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, our shore house is called The Sea Wolf and my DH has a boat named the Sea Wolf also.

My grandfather, who originally bought the house in the 50's, was a Coast Guardsman and he named it.
(people down the shore name their houses lol)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gosh both questions i dont have the answers too lol

It is something I am definitely interested in doing...with the right female, right situation and timing.
As far as Aidan goes, Laura has final say on any breedings involving the Pork Chop. That would depend on how well he does at these upcoming shows and how he does on all of his clearances which is a good year and a half away. So..we shall see :D Never say never!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts