Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44,122 Posts
Look at the back yard - WOW!!! Beautiful house!! Meanwhile, 2 cribs in the nursery? What the heck did I miss? :crazy: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,075 Posts
Very nice Nikki!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jzgrlduff said:
Look at the back yard - WOW!!! Beautiful house!! Meanwhile, 2 cribs in the nursery? What the heck did I miss? :crazy: :D
lol...you didn't miss anything. They are the previous owners. We don't take possession until March 2nd.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,781 Posts
Awesome, Nik! So.. how many dogs you getting?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,529 Posts
Nikki, Congrats!! that's really, really nice!! I love it! So when's the housewarming? Kelli and I can have a couch each right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,781 Posts
TangerineFizz said:
Nikki, Congrats!! that's really, really nice!! I love it! So when's the housewarming? Kelli and I can have a couch each right?
or we can just get drunk and pass out over the toilet.. again..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kelli said:
TangerineFizz said:
Nikki, Congrats!! that's really, really nice!! I love it! So when's the housewarming? Kelli and I can have a couch each right?
or we can just get drunk and pass out over the toilet.. again..
Are you kidding!? of course you can have a couch :) I'll let you know the date - probably mid - April. That way Kelli will have a easy trip down from the north...

As for a dog? Not for a while..... We have to finish the fencing first. But I already have my breeder picked out :)
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top