Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm back from my trip to Hamilton, OH, where I traveled with Nicole, Ditto, Speilberg, Bono, Tattle and my Rookie to attend the Miami Valley Lab specialty. On Thursday, as you know, I ran Rookie in the WC as did Nicole with Speil and Ditto. Good day and weather...minus the ticks *shudder*.

Friday came and the BEAUTIFUL dogs came out to play. So many gorgeous Labbies. The weather held until Best of Show and then it finally rained. In the end, a gorgeous veteran ***** took the show and it marked the end of a great day.

Saturday was another exceptional day and even with wind gusts that proved tricky with the tent, even more nice Labs showed up to strut their stuff. WONDERFUL. I was in awe of them. Nicole and her crew showed well all weekend.

Rookie and I also ran in rally yesterday and we took a 3rd for his second leg in Novice.

All in all, it was a good trip, great company and fabulous dogs. Here's a picture of me and my best boy and his ribbons from the WC and Rally:

Just wanted to share.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Dani - that is a GREAT pic of you and Rookie - you'll have to frame that one:) It sounds like a really wonderful time. Emilu and I went last year on Saturday for Rally and Obedience. My only complaint was that I had to spend almost all of my time in the obedience area away from all those other beautiful labbies! Maybe we can finally plan to do the WC next year - I'll just have to remember to take time off from work. Glad you had a wonderful time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts