Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weekend before Potomac we showed Lily at a local all-breed show. She was showing very well in spite of her mom feeling very under the weather on Saturday and got 4th in Open with 6 in the class.
She did me one better on Sunday when her breeder/co-owner handled her. She was very on and happy and tail was wagging the entire time in the ring. She got 1st in Open and went on to get Winners ***** and her FIRST 2 POINTS!! :D Under Col. Jerry Weiss of Lobuff Labradors. I did not even know he was our judge because there was a judge change and I never check for that stuff.

The best part was we stuck around for some other breeds and people continued to come up and congratulate me and her breeder and say she was lovely and a well deserved win. Folks not in our breed and I did not even know them!!! That was enough to make me smile for the rest of the day.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I ACTUALLY HAVE A LAB WITH POINTS!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congratulations. What a great feeling. Celebrate!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Whooooo-hoooooooo!!! :D HUGE congratulations, and under a VERY well-respected breeder-judge as well! I'm so thrilled for you!!!

Now, more important things....Pictures?!?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Her win pic will be coming. I took a pic with my cell phone but it did not come out very well.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone! I am pretty pleased - even though she is being a pain in the ass today! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts