Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo Dudes and Dudettes,

Dad's momma is in the hospital with heart troubles. Momma and Dad were with her last night. She said she has stabilzed somewhat and the fluids are coming down. Do you all mind keeping Grandmother in your thoughts. She keeps the best cookies for Zoe and me. They are going back to day to the hospital that is.

Thanks!

Zeb Man and Zoe Mae

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Awww Zebman and Zoe.....we are keepin' yur grandmom in our taughts and we iz sayin' our prwayers for a speedy recubbery!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, Dudes and Dudettes,

Grandmother is doing better . Labby prayers do work. Momma says she is quite talkative and ready to come home. They hope she can come home sometime this week.

My Aunt and Uncle brought Grandpa over for dinner last night. I sat on their feet during dinner. They have a golden named Jazzy . Everyone had a great time laughing and talking about other family times together. I think they needed that.

Momma took me to exercise with her today. She is going to the hospital later today. Right now my aunt is sitting with Grandma. It was fun to go with Momma. Zoe has gone with Dad to sit with Grandpa at his condo. They are setting up a new computer for Grandpa.

Later Gators!

Zeb Man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts