Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband is a landscaper so we have access to pretty cheap plants. This weekend he had our yard mulched and he bought a few new perennials.
We are hoping this weekend to be able to plant lots of flats of annual, also plant the window boxes and some hanging baskets. Here are some pictures I took yesterday.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Looks very pretty!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
You have a lovely yard I am so jealous we are having such a hard time growning grass with Cinnamon and Cierra running on it in back...my front is desert landscaped to cut down on water use.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Looks great Sam! Your house is adorable. :D

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We will use many flats of wave petunias in the ground and I will use them for the window boxes, mixed with vinca vine. I'll get New Guinea Impatients for some pots in the back yard as well as fushia and more petunias for some hanging baskets.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
It looks great! :)

What are those pink plants there near your porch? I really like that color. Also- what type of tree is that in the corner?? LOL. I'm always looking for good ideas. ;)

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aim said:
It looks great! :)

What are those pink plants there near your porch? I really like that color. Also- what type of tree is that in the corner?? LOL. I'm always looking for good ideas. ;)
To the right of the porch? Those are azeleas. The tree to the left of the porch? That's a Kousa Dogwood.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
I LOVE your house! and the yard and beds look great! Does he woro for someone? or is he on his own? Does he do side work ever?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WeHeartLabs said:
I LOVE your house! and the yard and beds look great! Does he woro for someone? or is he on his own? Does he do side work ever?
Yes, he works for a very good childhood friend of his it's called Burns Landscape Management.

He does side work sometimes. He used to do it a lot but he got burned out. Are you looking for help?

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
blacklabelias said:
WeHeartLabs said:
Yes, he works for a very good childhood friend of his it's called Burns Landscape Management.

He does side work sometimes. He used to do it a lot but he got burned out. Are you looking for help?
Yes, I think DH is realizing he cant keep up with work, the pool, his boat, AND the yardwork.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts