Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The hardy, and many times foolish folks of Upstate New York wait patiently for the first signs of Spring. The rest of the civilized world has tulips and daffodils blooming, new buds and blossoms on their trees. Meanwhile we wait. Upstate New Yorkers know that our abundant snow has to melt and we have to ride out the mud season, before Spring arrives.

Well after the long wait, Spring has arrived! I saw three beautifully lit "Road Construction" signs and a trailer load of "Orange Barrels" ready for planting! Imagine my joy knowing that from April 6th until God knows when, I will be manuevering our highways at 20 MPH! I look forward to the return of the "Orange-vested Shovel Holder" and the "Pot Bellied Coffee Swallow". It will be just a matter of days and the "Hard-Hatted Butt-Cratch" can be seen. I love Spring and all the beauty it holds in Upstate New York. ;D

BTW, Lori saw her first robin..........dead on the side of the road. :p

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Well after the long wait, Spring has arrived! I saw three beautifully lit "Road Construction" signs and a trailer load of "Orange Barrels" ready for planting!
Ah, the signs of Spring... we have already been seeing these signs here in Michigan. Construction started in March until "God knows when". We feel so blessed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts