Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our dock diving weekend! **Added video**!

Added speed retrieve video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWZg-etvq_I

We had sooo much fun. Dan and I took Baloo, Peanut and a co-worker's dog that we're dogsitting "Ace" up to Scugog this weekend for Boo's second dock diving competition.

He jumped himself out of novice and right smack into the middle of the "junior" pack, which means no spot in the finals or placements, BUT he did post a new personal best of 13 feet 4 inches!! :D He's getting better and better.

He also rocked his first attempt at speed retrieve, posting a respectable score of 9.94 seconds, placing third in the "express" division. Go Boo!

Overall, awesome weekend!!

A few pics:

Git that duck Boo!!

Catchin' some air!

Makin' a splash!

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
How AWESOME!!! Sally and I are so proud of you and Baloo! Lots of people look at it as a bad thing when you jump out of one division just over into another, which takes you out of the finals.

But I've always looked at it like I want my dogs to do the best they can. And if jumping just over into the next division takes them out of the finals, that's fine with me.

Soon, that big boy will be a Senior jumper!! The way he's improving steadily, he'll be up their with the "big dawgs" in no time!

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Congratulations Baloo! I can't wait to get Bauer into a competition.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Wooohooo Baloo! Way to jump! Daisy had her debut this weekend, but wasn't too keen on jumping, maybe next time, I'll show her those pics of Baloo, that outta do it!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Well done Kate and Baloo!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great pics Nancy, thanks for posting those!

It was great seeing you and the Sopharoo again, and those icelandic pups were too CUTE!! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts