Just Labradors banner

Our back yard is flooded! (updated with pics)

512 views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  claire 
#1 ·
We have a creek a little bit behind our property line. Well it's been raining a lot and it's totally flooded into our yard.
So I just took Elias outside to swim in our back yard. He was so excited, to say the least.

See less See more
#15 ·
We do that every 2 weeks on purpose around here. It's called irrigation. ;D

I'm glad everyone is ok. So the water isn't flowing very fast? I'm always worried about undercurrents in rivers/streams. Just about every night during monsoon season we have a news story about some idiot trying to cross the flooded washes in their vehicle and getting washed downstream.

#19 ·
rottnlabs said:
We do that every 2 weeks on purpose around here. It's called irrigation. ;D

I'm glad everyone is ok. So the water isn't flowing very fast? I'm always worried about undercurrents in rivers/streams. Just about every night during monsoon season we have a news story about some idiot trying to cross the flooded washes in their vehicle and getting washed downstream.
Inside my yard there didn't seem to be much of a current, but outside the fence the water was quickly moving down stream.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.