Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a creek a little bit behind our property line. Well it's been raining a lot and it's totally flooded into our yard.
So I just took Elias outside to swim in our back yard. He was so excited, to say the least.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Re: Our back yard is flooded!

I can only imagine how happy Elias was! Tucker would be in his glory, hence our plan to move in a few years to somewhere near/on water :D

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Wow. Look at all that water. Do you have to worry about snakes or anything? I would never be able to get Mambo back in the house.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
That is WAYYYYYY cool. I would probably have to get in there with him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Wow! That's some serious flooding!

Hey, is that gravel under the patio table and chairs? That looks like a nifty idea. Does it work out ok?

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
We do that every 2 weeks on purpose around here. It's called irrigation. ;D

I'm glad everyone is ok. So the water isn't flowing very fast? I'm always worried about undercurrents in rivers/streams. Just about every night during monsoon season we have a news story about some idiot trying to cross the flooded washes in their vehicle and getting washed downstream.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Charla said:
Wow! That's some serious flooding!

Hey, is that gravel under the patio table and chairs? That looks like a nifty idea. Does it work out ok?
Yep, the gravel works out great. It was a cheap and easy way to make a patio. Just make sure you have a border to keep it in.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
rottnlabs said:
We do that every 2 weeks on purpose around here. It's called irrigation. ;D

I'm glad everyone is ok. So the water isn't flowing very fast? I'm always worried about undercurrents in rivers/streams. Just about every night during monsoon season we have a news story about some idiot trying to cross the flooded washes in their vehicle and getting washed downstream.
Inside my yard there didn't seem to be much of a current, but outside the fence the water was quickly moving down stream.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Holy crap Samantha! Looks as bad as ours! Elias must have been in Heaven!! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts