Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
It is cute...but they aren't in love according to this from a local Florida news station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vancouver, British Columbia -- One of the top online video clips is making scientists and fans wonder what is going on. The video shows two Otters holding hands, or better yet paws. The Otters were caught on tape by a Florida professor several years ago. The video surfaced on YouTube.com and quickly became one of the top watched videos on the net.

The scientists say the Otters are not in love but are holding hands as part of a survival techinque. The Otters latch on to each other so they are not separated from the pack in the wild.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
JLMom said:
It is cute...but they aren't in love according to this from a local Florida news station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vancouver, British Columbia -- One of the top online video clips is making scientists and fans wonder what is going on. The video shows two Otters holding hands, or better yet paws. The Otters were caught on tape by a Florida professor several years ago. The video surfaced on YouTube.com and quickly became one of the top watched videos on the net.

The scientists say the Otters are not in love but are holding hands as part of a survival techinque. The Otters latch on to each other so they are not separated from the pack in the wild.
Well that's pretty much a no brainer, but it's still very sweet viewing. :)
*wanders off to hold DH's hand...*

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Thanks for posting that!! Some did a week or two ago, but I sure can watch this vid over and over again. :)

Cuteness.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
zoesmom said:
Thanks for posting that!! Some did a week or two ago, but I sure can watch this vid over and over again. :)

Cuteness.
I live right near that aquarium and can go watch them any time I like! ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts