Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Holly! We're Hollysitting!

Hi!

Playing keep away from Gin (who is so much faster LOL)

With Gin(L) and Holly (R)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Oh Holly is a doll! I'm a big Sully fan, and Holly reminds me of my girl, just as Sully does! :D
Gin looks lovely too!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
So cute, she looks big! Do you know how much she weighs? Wyatt got on the scale at the vet Thursday night and it flickered between 70 and 72 lbs!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So cute, she looks big! Do you know how much she weighs? Wyatt got on the scale at the vet Thursday night and it flickered between 70 and 72 lbs!
She's a bit big (she's on a diet at my house) and was 71lbs at her spay a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She was Newt!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
She was Newt!
Oh Goodness - and she was the littlest one. I think Orson gets the award for the "beef" so far. I have had him on a diet but I don't think he is losing any weight. He only gets 2 cups of kibble per day. He is very thick but he does not seem to have much fat on him. We call him the "flying brautwurst". He is unbelievably fast. Very compact dog but weighs alot.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Oh Goodness - and she was the littlest one. I think Orson gets the award for the "beef" so far. I have had him on a diet but I don't think he is losing any weight. He only gets 2 cups of kibble per day. He is very thick but he does not seem to have much fat on him. We call him the "flying brautwurst". He is unbelievably fast. Very compact dog but weighs alot.
His dad is not a little dog by any means. Full of substance. While there have been times I have seen Pipe Major carry some extra pounds, he is a big boy with or without it.
Sully is now being cut back on her food intake.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you take a look at the picture of Gin and Holly, you can see Gin has a waist, Holly on the otherhand doesn't, but she had a tuck up, she's just a brick $hit house. No brakes either! (And Gin's got 9 lbs on her!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts