Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took come pictures on macro. When blown up I might be seeing a bite to the one side of the lump but not in the middle of it.

I just noticed that Orson has a lump to the right of his little weensys. It is about the size of a quarter. Is it possible he could have a hernia????

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Re: Orson has a Lump - Opinions???

Is it possible he's been bitten by a bug/spider? A girl at works pup had a bump on his willy in the summer - that's what it was.

·
Registered
395 Posts

Do you see it of feel it? Can you take a photo of it? Most hernia's are were the belly button is but they can have inguinal hernia's also.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Will go take a pic and post in a few minutes.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts

TangerineFizz said:
Is it possible he's been bitten by a bug/spider? A girl at works pup had a bump on his willy in the summer - that's what it was.
I was going to say it looks like a bite, with that little place in the center. Do you have bugs this time of year? I don't think there are many bugs around us right now, but you all might be warmer. Or, a spider inside the house could be it I guess. ?

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Not sure what it could be but keep an eye on it. Spider bite? Maybe. You live in a log home :whistle:
But make sure it does not get any bigger or if it is not gone or going down in few days maybe see a vet.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
I was also going to say it does not look like a hernia. Barney had an umbilical hernia. It was about as long as the tip of your little finger and about that wide. If it doesn't look much better by Monday I'd probably be getting the vet to check it out, if for no other reason that your own peace of mind.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is pretty much the same this morning but looks like a pimple right in the middle of it and the inside is about the size of a pea and kind of hard but not attached just feels like it is in the skin. If not gone by Monday I will see if I can get him into the vet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts