Just Labradors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can get some sturdy orange tennis balls? Yes they must be ORANGE, the girls wont even look @ the yellow ones! We started getting the orange/blue ones for our chuck it but we are having a hard time finding them locally. If I could find some orange ones & just pick up a case or a large amount that would last a bit that would be great! Used regular tennis balls would be ok, as long as they were orange. Thought it wouldnt hurt to ask. :roll:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I got the solid rubber chuck it balls one time, they played with them a bit. Losing them isn't a issue MOST the time lolol as we play in our own fenced in field. Kiana is the ball hog, a picky one at that! She likes to squash them, get a piece of the fleece loose, just holds the fleece in her teeth, then as she is running & shaking the "ball" smack herself in the face with it as hard as she can!
We call her our 4 yo, 6 month old! :laugh:
She then gallops through the field bucking like a little pup would do. She's a MESS! She will let you toss them for her but she is just as happy at times playing by herself.
We just have a Petsmart & a local mom & pop store here that doesnt carry chuck it stuff. The Petsmart here just has the solid orange balls. The Walmart up until a month ago was carrying the Chuck it tennis balls, I would buy them 3 & 4 packs at a time, almost all they had each time. I will try a few of the balls listed out & see which ones hold up best. With summer comming on, we will need to have plenty on hand!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.