Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This keeps coming up again and again about setting up a NW Labfest, and I really think we should do that this year. All Oregon and WA JLrs

I don't mind setting it up, I would prefer to get a time this summer. Maybe make it a Bar-B-Q or something.

Ideas and dates would be great, and I will get going on this.

PM me

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did, and I'm fine. Of course I've been here 30yrs.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would Sat Aug 11th work, it is far enough out there for planning. There is a great Dog Park in Beaverton, or I can check around for some other dog friendly places.

I really want this to work.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I so wish we had a fenced in yard, because i would hold it at my house. We live out on some acreage and i would love to use my big grill. ;) it just wouldn't be fun having all the doggies on leashes though. :(

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Wendy said:
I so wish we had a fenced in yard, because i would hold it at my house. We live out on some acreage and i would love to use my big grill. ;) it just wouldn't be fun having all the doggies on leashes though. :(
Rent a Fence! ;D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hmmm..... I think I'm on the wrong side of the state (OR) :( I"m wayyyy over on the east side with all the sage brush, juniper and pine trees. ::)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sammi and I would love it and dont mind traveling. We are in Gresham, just outside of Portland- I'm sure kimbas mom and boones mom would also be interested. Only time I know we will be out of town is the mid two wks in July and a wk. in Sept. - so just keep us posted- I'll pm you with our e-mail address- this should be fun! :)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WE ARE THERE !!! I pm'd you with the dates we aren't available. this will be so much fun and we are really looking forward to it !!! ;D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts