Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I am not Oprah, which invalidates my opinion on this topic.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Jealous much?

It is great to have a private jet, I imagine. And good for her. She has earned it.

I hate when people get mad at people who are wealthy for being wealthy and admitting they like being wealthy!!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Jealous much?

It is great to have a private jet, I imagine. And good for her. She has earned it.

I hate when people get mad at people who are wealthy for being wealthy and admitting they like being wealthy!!
I couldn't agree more. However, if you're going to have the private jet then don't be jumping on the green bandwagon and using your show to teach people how to be green at home and work like she did on a recent show.

Earning billions through hard work, good. Hypocrisy, not so good.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I couldn't agree more. However, if you're going to have the private jet then don't be jumping on the green bandwagon and using your show to teach people how to be green at home and work like she did on a recent show.

Earning billions through hard work, good. Hypocrisy, not so good.

Hmmm, ya know it seems that way to me, perhaps Al Gore can invent a hybrid jet.;)

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Delmon -

You should be thankful for people like Oprah - they help keep that private jet service shop in Neb open and people employed.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Jealous much?

Ditto that. Don't be jealous try just as hard.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Don't fall for this! "mary" ;) is just trying to stir the pot and get us arguing with eachother. Drama Queen.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Delmon -

You should be thankful for people like Oprah - they help keep that private jet service shop in Neb open and people employed.
Well I guess it's OK for some and not others, but I guess you don't mind double standards. And before you say it, no I'm not talking about companies on welfare.;)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I don't even need a jet. I just want a helicopter. My one-hour commute for 35 measly miles can suck it when I get my helicopter.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Leave Algore outta this - he had a hard enough time inventing the internet!
OK, heard his busy tryin' to invent a way we can E-Mail ourselves.:D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Don't fall for this! "mary" ;) is just trying to stir the pot and get us arguing with eachother. Drama Queen.
No she isn't!

D'oh!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I'm leaving on a jet plane...don't know when I'll be back again...........
Still a good idea, with the E-Mail method you run the risk of ending up in a SPAM folder.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Hmmm, ya know it seems that way to me, perhaps Al Gore can invent a hybrid jet.;)
I'm not sure a hybrid jet would have enough horsepower to get his fat ass off the ground.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts