Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accidentally ordered these... SANDY SAID!!!!

Perfect for dog walking through the bush!! I /really/ wanted the navy.. but i went with black.. a little more versatile..

i'd also wear them like this..

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Wish I had a pair of those on Sunday when our grandson's new horsie was delivered. We had boot sucking mud every where. I don't think you'd want to see what mine look like. If you want to head south a few miles you can swing by and put them to the test out in the pasture.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Don't you just love boot sucking mud season? I actually did lose a boot from sucking mud last spring. I had to grab onto Toby to keep from falling on my butt in the mud.
Been there done that. I think it was about 1982. Came close a few times since then but so far so good. Now I better knock on wood.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I like them, but I don't know that I'd ever have an occasion to need them.

I never even ended up with my snow boots this winter. :( My shoe shopping has been a complete bust lately.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
I bought my first pair of Hunters while I was in England in 1984. Sadly, they've worn out and hard to find in men's sizes here on the West coast. The distributor is in Ontario and screwed up my last order, so now I'm without boots!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.