Registered
7,664 Posts
I just got that in an email today!
I got that as an email, too, entitled "Easter has been cancelled."

I have a very sick sense of humor. It made me laugh. ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok...my dog chased and caught a rabbit by the throat the other night. I screamed so loud the neighbors thought I was being murdered, the dog got scared and the rabbit escaped. This is probably the explanation for her hurking up something incredibly disgusting in my livingroom earlier in the week...she's a wabbit hunter now.

So...this picture looks frighteningly familiar to me.

RIP bunny.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
ewwwww grossssss! My Doodle caught and ate a bunny unbeknownst to me once, and she pooped in the house a couple of days later. When I went to pick it up with toilet paper, the poo seemed awful light ::). I dumped it in the toilet, forgot to flush since I wanted to get back to the spot and sanitize it and when I went to flush, there was nothing but rabbit hair floating in the toilet complete with bunny tail :eek:. I was so sicked out by it. I didn't flush until DH saw it. He too was grossed out. :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Easter was cancelled in our neck of the woods too. Apparently someone ran a bunny over and a neighborhood cat dragged it onto the porch of our nextdoor neighbor's (not the cat's owner!!) and had breakfast. I didn't know what it was until I saw the ears! :( Then the cat left the carcass on the doorstep!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts