Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel terrible!  Yesterday my DH called me at work around 4:30 when he got home and asked me if I had forgotten something.  I couldn't think of anything.  Well, then he went on to say that I had not let Brodie out of his crate. :-[  Brodie had gone to bed around 9:30 the night before and was still in there at 4:30 in the afternoon.  He didn't pee or anything.  Poor thing, he was probably thinking we forgot about him.  :(  He hadn't had his breakfast either.  I'm pregnant so I guess I can use that excuse. ;D  I still feel terrible that I abused my sweet fur baby.  I gave him a lot of attention last night to try to make up for it.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh no! Well, don't feel bad. Stuff like this just happens occasionally...we're not perfect! We recently forgot to feed the boys dinner, and didn't remember until like 10:00 at night. Poor boys. They never said a thing, but we felt horrible!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Awwww, poor Brodie! Don't feel bad, what's done is done. I'm sure he's forgotten all about it. He'll be over it before you are for sure!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Don't feel bad we all make mistakes...we're humans not labs!

If if makes you feel any better when my human son Connor was about 3 (thank goodnes he could speak really well) I was in such a rush to leave for work I locked him IN the aptarment. I got up 2 flights and heard him yelling "mom you left me in here". WHEW!...Corse he promptly told his grandma!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts