Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Construction on our campus for the past year. New Forensics building... 5 stories. Second time in the past month they... OOPS!... cut through the cable to our data center. Geeee... too bad. No computer work on or offline today!

I left early, went to Borders for some new crossword books, stopped at the liquor store for some wine, came home and FINALLY got online to pay some bills.

And now... it's time for retrieves and we have SUNSHINE! :) :) :)

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
It's gorgeous and sunny here too!!!
2 more hours and I'm off for the weekend!! Hope this weather holds out....
Enjoy your free time Nance! :D

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
I had that happen once. It's amazing how dependent you are, especially some jobs, on the internet. It's just a shame, though, when the cut through those suckers isn't it? I hate that for ya.

I took a mental health day today. Mid 70s. Sunshine. Perfect day to take the dog to the park and get outside.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
YAY Nance! Glad you got out early on a Friday, even happier that you have some sunshine and got to play with the pack outside. :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
I don't think we have seen the sun for weeks now. Winter is getting rather dreary in these parts. I fear for the sunshine's return, as I'm afraid my eyes will not adjust to the brightness. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts