Just Labradors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked my comp time hours accrued. Apparently my supervisor, Penguin, denied 32 hours I accrued in January.....ooooooo.......(working 7 days a week and through holidays....)...ooooooo......

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Shouldn't that have been done in January - she should have stopped you from working them at the time, not now.

Can you go higher then her to rectify this?

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shouldn't that have been done in January - she should have stopped you from working them at the time, not now.

Can you go higher then her to rectify this?
Dam well better believe I will.....oooo.....ooooooo....oooooooo

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
That didn't really come out right, what I was trying to say - I meant it's a bit late for her to deny it now, she should have done it back then if she was going to.

Sounds to me like she's being petty and spiteful now. Why do people have to be like that?

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I submitted the form at the end of January, and thought it was credited to me. I checked today and the hours were not there. She denied the hours back then, but no one told me...and they were hours already worked.....ooooo....oooooo. I am going to nail her ass......

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Holy crap what a *****!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
If your HR does not back you up call the state Labor board. If there is a comp time policy there they have to honor it if you worked the hours. Otherwise they can pay you the overtime.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
I submitted the form at the end of January, and thought it was credited to me. I checked today and the hours were not there. She denied the hours back then, but no one told me...and they were hours already worked.....ooooo....oooooo. I am going to nail her ass......

ooooooooo I likey this one!!

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
That doesn't seem legal. If you've already worked the hours, seems like she would have to approve. We have to get approval in writing before we work the hours, that way their is no discrepancy. Good luck, I hope you get your time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.