Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you park your tow truck beside a car that is parked legally.. and the sign changes after you park it making that car illegal..you can still issue a ticket even after the fact =) Thanks for that lesson, Brooke =)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
cool! I still hate the 6 hour wait though which is why I don't mind when someone tickets my tow truck.

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
I'm about to hang up my parking hat. Lost interest in it and now that everyone is getting tow trucks it's not as much fun (well except for the tow truck peeps) heehee. I could buy a tow truck, but I'm bored. Too bad we can't give our $$$ to a newbie! heehee!

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
zoezoe said:
I'm about to hang up my parking hat. Lost interest in it and now that everyone is getting tow trucks it's not as much fun (well except for the tow truck peeps) heehee. I could buy a tow truck, but I'm bored. Too bad we can't give our $$$ to a newbie! heehee!
Feel that way about Farming...wish I could share I haven't harvested my 5000 trees in 3 days as I had Lasik and don't want to spend that much time on-line.

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
azlab said:
zoezoe said:
Feel that way about Farming...wish I could share I haven't harvested my 5000 trees in 3 days as I had Lasik and don't want to spend that much time on-line.
I wondered why you were lagging behind ! Perhaps I should change my farm name back to Whup Ass ??

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
**** Kelli, you've already hit me twice. :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry sorry.. Laura got me twice too, though =)

T

·
0 Posts
:laugh: Boy I'm feeling left out with all this ticketing going on with your tow trucks...if you see me, tow me please :laugh: Then I'll tow you too when I get my truck :nerd:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts