Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From our wonderful organizer:

The date: July 11, 2009 (rain or shine)
Time: 12:00 to 6:00 pm
Where: http://www.superdogcentral.com/contact_us.html
Cost: $15

There is a 3 acre field with a pond, as well as the pool for dock diving. As part of the fee, we will have a trainer on site from the sound of it, most of the day. So, if you ever wanted to try your dogs out for dock diving, here is your chance to do so.

Please pm me and I will send you my PayPal address or mailing address if you prefer a cheque. As well, we all need to sign a liability form as well in order to use the facilities.

Come one, come all, bring your friends.

Some of the things we will need:

1) Tables (though we may be able to use some at SuperDogs)
2) Chairs

Now we have done potluck in the past, so if everyone is up for that, I can start to co-ordinate the list.
Anyone interested I can provide Carol's contact info, as I believe she has paid for the facility rental up front.

If you've ever wanted to try dock diving with your dog(s), this is a great opportunity! :)

Hope to see you guys there!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I'd love to come, but its pretty far from me ... I'll see what I can do!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Thanks Kate :)
I will have to see if we can make it - but we really won't know until our little boy is born. Might be able to swing it!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumpity! I want to make sure everyone who would want to come sees this. :)

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
We'll have to see. I'm on mat leave, so the day should be no problem. Sam's healing from a puncture wound. No idea where she got it. Probably crashing through the bushes after a rabbit or squirrel.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
That looks great. If it was around London, we could make it, but that's over a 5 hour drive for us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.