Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can help organize one in the area (same place as last year), if anyone wants to move the location let me know. If you want a cottage weekend, you'll have to find someone else to organize that (only because I have zero information on that).

So for those who are interested - when would you want it?

- May
- June
- July
- August
- September

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I vote May or September, I won't let my dogs play like crazy in the summer heat. Water or not :)

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I vote for August or September because I'll be having a baby toward the end of May/beginning of June. If it's early May that might work too.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
May/June or early July work for us. I will be having our bundle of joy early August so I'm out after that :)

*oh, not the May 2-4 weekend either if possible*
Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I vote may too!! YAY spring!! :D

Do we want to have it at Royackers again? If so we should try to call and reserve a spot now.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I vote for September because I'll (hopefully) have a fully vaccinated pup by then (safety first!!).

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I say we may have to do two this year ... hee hee... how about one at the beginning of May (since it's soon!! soon!!) and one in Sept. ?? :D:D:D
just throwing it out there...

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think we just never have anyone step up to organize the second ;)

Sounds like May works for everyone (ALMOST - sorry) so I will start by calling the place from last year to see availability in May. I'll post again with that info. Might be abit early to plan the September one ;)

Again, if anyone has any ideas on locations you wlil have to let me know, as I am organizing this by distance and do not know the region/area AT ALL!

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for not updating.

Royackers no longer accepts private rentals. I can still help with planning but it's harder as I no longer have a location to work with and I really do not know the area.

Carol (forget if she is also on JL) is planning a labfest for the fall I think. We can work on something in May if it isn't too late but I am going to need alot mroe help with finding locations

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
One of my dog park peeps recommended this place, I can do a drive by/visit and find out if it's an option.

What say you?

http://www.meredun4paws.com/Spring/1024x768/frames.htm

Also, someone on another board recommended the super dog central place, she'll be finding out more this week, I think.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts