Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VACATION!!! I can't wait. for the first time in a very long time I am actually excited about going to Disney. We are taking Makenna for her visit next week. We are staying in Lake Buena Vista so it's nice and close. We are also going to Sea World, the beach and just hanging by the pool. I got a great deal on the condo. $129 a night for a 2 bedroom condo! I am so looking forward to some relaxation.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
this must be the weekend for vacations. i hope you have fun. i've been to disney, but i'd love to go to sea world sometime.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sea World is more for me. Makenna is excited about feeding the Dolphins though. I am using that as the "if you are a good girl" bribe. She says, "I am a good girl" LOL I love Sea World.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
She's at the perfect age for Disney. HAVE FUN!!!! :)

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
OH I'd take Sea World over Disney ANY day.
I LOVE it!!!! My 3 kids all say the same thing too. They would 10Xs rather go to Sea World!!
She will have so much fun at both!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I love both parks. Makenna will have a blast! Make sure you take time in the afternoon for her to have a nap, or you'll have a tired, cranky girl on your hands by dinner time.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Color me jealous. If you need a Disney guide, I can be packed and ready to go in about 10 minutes. PM me.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Nice!

Enjoy. :)

Oh and did you book any character meals for her? Or no? We've never been but everyone raves about those character lunches.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice!

Enjoy. :)

Oh and did you book any character meals for her? Or no? We've never been but everyone raves about those character lunches.

No, it was too expensive and not worth it. It was $35/adult and $25 for her. I think our money was better spent else where. I did lunch with Cinderella once it was ok. I also wasn't 3 though.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
We did breakfast w/Cinderella in 2003, when Kristin was three. And yes, the sticker shock took a long time to get over.

But......

Kristin got antsy at the table during the meal. And so she asked if she could play on a trio of small steps that were right beside us. We said yes.

She sat on the extreme left of these little steps, putting her elbows on her knees and her chin in her palms.

Waiting.

And 10 seconds later, unbeknownst to her, Cinderella herself entered at the top of these three small steps. She looked down and saw this little blond toe-head on the step.

And Princess Cinderella sat on the exact right of the very same step. Dress be damned, she got right down there.

Kristin looked over and her eyes got as large as proverbial saucers.

Cindy patted the spot next to her on the step, inviting Princess Kristin to sli-i-i-i-i-de over.

They had quite the chat. We took, oh, about 593 pictures of this brief encounter.

And I shut up about the pricetag forevermore.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We did breakfast w/Cinderella in 2003, when Kristin was three. And yes, the sticker shock took a long time to get over.

But......

Kristin got antsy at the table during the meal. And so she asked if she could play on a trio of small steps that were right beside us. We said yes.

She sat on the extreme left of these little steps, putting her elbows on her knees and her chin in her palms.

Waiting.

And 10 seconds later, unbeknownst to her, Cinderella herself entered at the top of these three small steps. She looked down and saw this little blond toe-head on the step.

And Princess Cinderella sat on the exact right of the very same step. Dress be damned, she got right down there.

Kristin looked over and her eyes got as large as proverbial saucers.

Cindy patted the spot next to her on the step, inviting Princess Kristin to sli-i-i-i-i-de over.

They had quite the chat. We took, oh, about 593 pictures of this brief encounter.

And I shut up about the pricetag forevermore.

Of course you did. How could you after that experience?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
That's what I said. Welcome to Disney! It's $15 to rent a stroller for a day. :eek:
RENT IT MULTI-DAY. You can pay ONCE at a cheaper rate, get a voucher, and re-use it. Works when you park-hop, too, w/in the same 24 hr period. You'll definitely want one for EPCOT. That place is HUGE. DAK, too, which gets very hot, owing to how much vegitation they retained.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
To quote Amy......

***thud***

1 - 20 of 24 Posts