Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I suppose the alternative, the much cheaper alternative, would be to leave a piece of paper with all your passwords written on it so that your loved ones could access your stuff. Too obvious?

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I have an envelope safely secured with all the pertinent info Lor would require should I pass before her.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I have an envelope safely secured with all the pertinent info Lor would require should I pass before her.
You wouldn't rather pay $30 a year to have somebody hold that for you? I will actually do it for $20.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Me and Jason know each other's passwords to everything...everything from his TSP account to any games he may play. That's free! :)

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Me, DW, DS, DD1, and DD2 each have a sealed envelope from each other with all account numbers, locations, IDs, Passwords, etc. We get together New Years Days and exchange new envelopes with any deltas updated. We started this when my Mom died. She was not wealthy, did not have any debt other than current monthly bills, but she had almost a dozen accounts with between $100 and $3000 in each. It was 3 years before the last one surfaced.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts