Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sooooooooooo hope it happens before the 9th, I've been waking up every night for two weeks having panick attacks, I think it's the presure. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, carry on ;D

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Yay! Woohooo... why does it seem like you have been expecting forever!!!!! Holy crap!
:)

Thinking of you and your soon to be twins~

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I think this pregnancy has flown by! All good thoughts and wishes coming your way Regina and Joe! :)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
ACK!!! OMG!!! YAY!!!!!! ;D

Can't wait to meet them!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Regina, have you been having dreams about the babies?

Lynn and I were talking to a friend who is due in June. WHen Lynn was carrying Mark Jr she had some very vivid dreams about him. Months before he was born, she wrote down his weight, height and birth date, sealed t in an envelope and gave it to her brother to hold until after Mark was born. All based on her dreams. She was 1/2 ounce off, 1/2 inch off and hit the date on the nose. :D

Keep track of those dreams!! ;D

And April is a great birth month, too. Lynn's birthday is April 16th and mine is the 30th!

We can't wait to see the pictures of your beautiful babies!!

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I can't believe they'll make their presence to the world this month!

Woo and a double hoo!! Regina, I am so exited for you and Joe.

Good thoughts for an uncomplicated delivery.

(P.S. How are Tundra & Aries? Do they know something's about to happen?)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
(P.S. How are Tundra & Aries? Do they know something's about to happen?)
If I rub my belly, I'll tell Tundra that babies are in there and he'll bark at me thinking I'm hurting them, he wont even rest his head on my belly the way he used to. Joe says that he must think that I'm having puppies or something. Tundra has also become VERY, VERY protective of me lately. Aires, on the other hand doesn't care about anything but his closet for sleeping, water and food LOL.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mark, If I have dreams I'm definitely gonna do that, I was having dreams in the beginning. That's amazing that she guessed all that!

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Regina, add me to the "I'll be thinking of you " club. It's sooooo exciting for all of us too! I can't wait to "meet" the twins next week!!! Whooo!!

Hang in there til then!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Regina, I did the same thing as Mark's wife. I was right, too. Elizabeth was a week early. I was so glad I didn't have to go through that last week. Sending prayers for you and the babies.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts