Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm cleaning out my basement and came across a box of old pictures. This is me when I was 19! I am getting ready for my first big solo at a downtown church for an Easter Cantata for the city (Alexandria, VA)!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bacatherine said:
Very pretty :)
I love looking through old pictures.
Yeah. I'm not getting much work done with all the pics to look at that I havent seen in ages. Although its quite depressing looking at skinny pictures of yourself.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
You look GREAT!!! I love looking at old pics too!! I can relate to the skinny comment ;D Well thats what marriage and kids do to ya...or at least me ;)

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Oh Laurie! You look so pretty!

Your hair is the same color in these pics as my Mom's was when she was younger. ;D I love that color hair!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No. I get bored with my hair. Its been long, short, curly, and many colors. I was blonde as a kid and then it turned dark blonde/brunette. All through high school I dyed it blonde. Steve liked Redheads so I went about a year being more "strawberry blonde". Right now I'm getting tired of dying it and thinking of leaving it light brown and just getting blonde highlights every so often.

I have a gap in my teeth again too. I had braces but I didnt wear my retainer afterwards and my two front teeth separated. :-\

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I wish I still had my after-braces teeth too. :-\ They looked so good. My bottom teeth went back crooked, and my fang on one side came back. :(

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
makes a mental note to glue son's retainer in his mouth :eek: YIKES

Your hair "experiments" sound like my daughter. She's had brown, blond, red almost black...you never know what color she will be next. Me I just color to cover the gray :-[

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Mis-read the post, had to look twice, thought it said you used to have a big head.

And Dweck, you really should stop chewing you nails, nasty nasty habit! And cut them sideburns you long haired hippie!

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I like the red. I was born with black hair and it slowly has lightened to dark auburn though my roots always stayed black. When my hair was long, the roots were black and then lightened to almost blonde by the ends.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
You're lucky you can pull off a variety of colors, I can only do darker shades, or highlights, but not light reds or light blondes. I can so relate to the skinny remark; I refuse to look at pictures of me from four years ago. Nope, not going to do it, but I might slap a few on the fridge...might kill my appetite then.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts